For the past 30 years Dr. Chris Komarnisky has used Chiropractic, Active Release Technique (A.R.T.), and other active therapies to help patients from all walks of life recover from a variety of physical injuries. Low back pain, sciatica pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, golfer/tennis elbow, plantar fasciitis, headaches, carpal tunnel syndrome and more.
- Graduated from Los Angeles College of Chiropractic 1991
- Licensed to practice in Arizona since 1993.
- Full body Active Release Technique (A.R.T.) certification since 2005.
- Cared for over 10,000 patients over 20 years of practice.
- Experience with almost every type of musculo-skeletal neurological injury or malady.
Lives in Chandler with his wife and 5 children. Enjoys travel, quading, motorcycling, hiking, music, movie and non-fiction novels.